What is SAP Business One Hana?
SAP HANA is a database in the memory. In other words, this is a database created by SAP and interacted with SAP Business One to provide businesses with fast and reliable data processing and analysis.
In this day and age, when the data we generate is more and more, having a database powerful enough to be able to store, retrieve, and extract timely reports has become the first need. eye. SAP SE, a giant in the ERP industry, soon had a solution to this problem with SAP HANA (2010) and HANA Cloud (2012). Thanks to its in-memory computing platform, SAP HANA (High performance Analytics Appliance) enables larger amounts of data to be processed in faster time.
When comparing SAP Business One and SAP Business One version for SAP HANA we will see the following differences:
- All of the functionality of SAP Business One – from finance and accounting to inventory and customer relationship management – but with faster response times.
- New functionality includes cash flow management (in a new, more advanced, predictive way of reality), and enhanced ATP processes.
- Embedded analytics appear in the SAP Business One transaction screen (such as those used by salespeople to make better recommendations to customers on cross-selling and point-in-sale). sell)
- Predefined calculation reports, such as inventory analysis and monthly customer status.
- New dashboards include sales opportunities, inventory analytics, and CEO KPIs.
- Advanced Search allows anyone to search all the data in SAP Business One through one search screen.
- Interactive analysis, special analysis through the Microsoft Excel pivot table interface.
SAP HANA with outstanding technology features will bring great benefits to businesses:
- Faster and better decision making because of faster report extraction, broader information search (within the company), and greater data accessibility.
- Employees can extract reports (standard or targeted) without much IT knowledge.
- The transaction processing speed is fast, so the information is transmitted to the relevant departments almost instantaneously, helping users to have the information right when they need it.